This last chapter is divided into several sections -
- One Stamp Set - three creative possibilities
- Make it Totally You (MDS)
- Two-Step Stamping
- Creating Repeating Patterns
- Texturing and Layering
- Colouring and Blending
- The Art of Backgrounds
Here's what our very own CTC Designers came up with to inspire you to play along with our challenge this week -
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun. Please ensure that you link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO (Stampin' Up! ® Only) products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
If you don't have a blog or on-line gallery and you would like to enter our challenges, please email your photo to - email@example.com with a short blurb and I will post it on our entrant's blog and link it up for you.